- 16 sponge fingers
- 200ml coffee liqueur
- 400ml Speakeasy Amaretto ice cream
- 100ml double cream
- 100g dark chocolate
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- Chocolate curls for decorating
- Line a loaf tin with cling film.
- Make chocolate ganache by firstly heating the double cream in a pan. Turn off the heat, add the chocolate and stir well then leave the mixture to cool.
- Dip the sponge fingers into the coffee liqueur, and layer at the bottom of the tin. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Allow the Amaretto ice cream to soften, layer on top of the ganache, then freeze for another 10-20 minutes.
- Dip the leftover sponge fingers in the last of the coffee liqueur and layer on top of the ice cream.
- Dust with a generous amount of cocoa powder and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Decorate with chocolate curls.
CHEF’S TIP: Using cling film to line the tin will allow it to be removed easily. Also use a slightly warm knife to slice.