One-Pan Leftover Ham and Potato Hash
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 20g butter
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 400g thickly sliced leftover ham, cut into bite-size chunks
- 10 cooked new potatoes, cut in half
- 10 cooked leftover sprouts, shredded
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- 3 medium eggs
- sunflower oil for frying eggs
1 Put the olive oil in a large frying pan and cook the red onion for 3-4 minutes until soft.
2 Add the potatoes, butter, thyme and chili flakes and keep frying over a medium heat for about five minutes.
3 Put in the chopped ham and sprouts and keep frying it all for 10 minutes, until it is nicely browned and starting to stick to the pan a little.
4 Spoon on to warm serving plates.
5 Wipe out the pan and fry the eggs in the sunflower oil.
6 Put them on the hash and serve with brown sauce.