Parkin, Peanut and Milk Chocolate Trifle
- 200g crunchy peanut butter
- 1 salted caramel sauce
- 1 parkin loaf, diced
- 50ml coffee liqueur
- 150g milk chocolate, grated
- 1x500ml tub vanilla custard
- 1x450ml tub double cream, whipped
- 25g peanuts, chopped
1. Mix together the peanut butter and salted caramel sauce until it’s combined and smooth.
2. In a large trifle bowl, place half of the diced parkin and drizzle with a little coffee li-queur. Spread with half of the peanut butter and caramel sauce mix.
3. Add 1/3 of grated milk chocolate and then 1/3 of custard.
4. Repeat the layers and then top with whipped cream.
5. Finish with more grated chocolate and garnish with a few chopped peanuts.
This recipe can be made up the day before needed, just top with whipped cream and your garnishes on the day you’re going to serve.