Pizza Bagels with Pepperoni and Stuffed Cherry Peppers
- 2 bagels
- 4tbsp Arrabiata pasta sauce or Mutti pizza sauce
- 60g shredded mozzarella
- 8 slices pepperoni or chorizo
- 6 pitted black olives
- 2 artichokes cut into quarters
- 4 Booths stuffed cherry peppers with cream cheese
- 1 bunch basil leaves
- 1 Booths sour cream and chive dip
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180° Fan / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
2. Cut the bagels in half and spread the pizza sauce onto each half then place onto a baking tray.
3. Sprinkle with mozzarella and arrange your different toppings.You can do this by keeping meat and veg separately or mix the toppings together.
4. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
5. Garnish with torn basil leaves and serve with Booths sour cream and chive dip.
Feel free to experiment with your favourite toppings.