Puy Lentil and Tuna Salad
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 250g pouch ready-to-eat Puy lentils
- A small bunch of flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g tuna in spring water
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
This is a super quick recipe that’s really tasty. It uses ready-cooked Puy lentils for the ultimate healthy supper.
Preparation time 10 minutes
No cooking needed
1. Mix the red onion with the lemon juice in a small bowl and leave for about 5 minutes.
2. Put the lentils in another bowl. Add the parsley, tomatoes and tuna and toss together gently. 3. Stir in the red onion and lemon juice, add the olive oil and season with a good grinding of black pepper.