Rafi’s Vegan Curry
- 1 packet of Rafi's Spicebox Chana Masala Mix
- 3 tbsp oil (vegetable or sunflower)
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 500g chickpeas or butter beans
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes (or 3 large fresh copped tomatoes)
- 100ml water
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Fresh coriander leaves to garnish
- Gently heat the oil and fry the chopped onion until it is soft and transulcent.
- Empty Rafi’s Spicebox Chana Masala pack into the pan with a tin of tomatoes (or 3 fresh chopped tomatoes) and 100ml water, then gently cook for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Add 500g of chickpeas or butter beans and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, until hot.
- Season with salt, to taste, and garnish with a squeeze of lemon juice and fresh chopped coriander leaves.