Rhubarb and Rosehip Cocktail
- 2 strawberries, quartered
- 50ml Lakes Distillery Rhubarb & Rosehip Gin Liqueur
- 12.5ml honey syrup (1:1 ratio)
- 4 mint leaves
- A dash of cloudy lemonade
Get into the spirit of summer and enjoy our rhubarb and rosehip cocktail, whether you’re searching for something to wow at your garden party or just a cheeky tipple at home – This will definitely do the trick!
- Add honey syrup and Lakes Rhubarb & Rosehip Gin Liqueur to a chilled hi-ball glass.
- Add cubed ice, mint & quartered strawberries to the glass.
- Top with cloudy lemonade and stir to combine.
- Garnish with fresh strawberry and a sprig of mint.
For the Honey Syrup
Add 1 part honey to equal parts boiling water. Stir to dissolve the honey. Leave to cool to room temperature before using. This can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
For a large sharing serve, times all ingredients by 5 and combine in a large serving bowl or pitcher. Stir and decant into glasses.