Savoy Cabbage, Red Chilli and Lemon Oil Pasta
- 3tbsp lemon oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 red chillies, sliced
- 1 savoy cabbage, core removed and shredded
- Salt and pepper
- To Serve
- Pasta of choice for 4
- Extra lemon oil
Our savoy cabbage, chilli and lemon pasta works well as a tasty midweek meal.
- Heat the lemon oil over a medium heat in a sauté pan.
- Add the garlic and chili and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the shredded cabbage and cook, lid on for 8 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Cook the pasta as per pack instructions, drain and keep warm.
- Season the cabbage with salt and pepper.
- Toss the cabbage through the pasta and serve in warmed pasta bowls.
- Drizzle over extra lemon oil and enjoy.
To adapt this recipe for meat eaters, add 100g saluted pancetta cubes.
This dish is perfect for used as a side dish for a summer Sunday roast, just omit the pasta.