The Boho Baker’s Caramel Spice Pears
- 4 Conference pears
- 2tbsp unsalted butter
- 2tbsp runny honey
- 1tbsp syrup from a jar of stem ginger
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 4 Lotus Biscoff Biscuits, crushed
- Ice Cream to Serve
The Boho Baker describes herself as “Baker. Writer. Forager. Wanderer. Organic ingredient and edible floral Enthusiast. Member of the Guild of Food Writers.” Very local to our HQ in Preston, she’s our fabulous professional guest recipe writer, and champion of celebrating the best of our local produce. Follow her on instagram @thebohobaker
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C (fan)/gas mark 4. Line a tray with greaseproof paper in preparation.
- Slice each pear in half and remove the core. Lay the pears out on the baking sheet.
- Combine the butter, honey and ginger syrup in a pan. Gently heat until the butter has melted.
- Spoon the butter mixture over the pears. Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon and crushed biscuits over the pears. Serve warm with a dollop of vanilla ice cream.