Traybake Frittata Picnic Bites
- 12 eggs
- 125ml milk
- Salt & pepper
- 5 spring onions, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 100g ham, sliced
- 100g cheese, grated
- 10g basil, chopped
To divide this easy traybake frittata amongst your younger lunch guests and create those picnic bites, it’s fun to use your cutters – or why not let them do it?
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (fan)/400°F/gas mark 6.
- Line a 20x30cm deep baking dish with baking paper.
- Whisk the eggs and milk in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into the prepared dish and bake in a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Allow to cool slightly before slicing into wedges to serve.
This is a great way of using up fridge leftovers, anything goes!