- 1 large watermelon (divided and sliced into 6)
- 6. tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 2 figs
- 4 strawberries, quartered
- Handful of blueberries
- Sprinkle of crushed pistachio
- 2 sprigs mint
- 2. tbsp maple syrup
Bite into a slice of summer with this refreshing and delicious, watermelon pizza.
- Take a watermelon and take one whole 2-3cm depth slice.
- Divide into six slices and place on a platter or serving board.
- Spoon a tablespoon of coconut yoghurt onto each slice of watermelon.
- Quarter the strawberries and figs in a bowl with a handful of blueberries and then scatter over the entire watermelon.
- Garnish with mint leaves, drizzle in maple syrup and sprinkle with pistachio.
How to know your watermelon is ripe? When choosing your watermelon look for the yellow spot on the base otherwise known as the field spot. Ripe watermelons always have a creamy yellow spot visible where the melon has rested on the ground.