Whipped Goats’ Cheese Dip
- For the dip
- 125g Booths French goat cheese log
- 50g cream cheese
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp pistachio nuts, chopped
- For the chips and corn
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 8 baby corn, halved lengthways
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sumac
- For the dip, place the goat cheese, cream cheese and olive oil into a food processor. Blitz for 30 seconds or until light and fully mixed, scraping down the bowl if required.
- Spoon into a serving bowl, drizzle over the honey and scatter over the pomegranate seeds and pistachio nuts.
- To make the sumac chips and corn, griddle the tortilla wrap and halved baby corn on a BBQ or in a griddle pan for 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly charred.
- Mix the olive oil and sumac together and brush over the griddled tortilla and baby corn. Cut the tortilla into 8 wedges.
- Place the dip bowl in the middle of a serving platter and arrange the griddled sumac chips and baby corn around the edge.
For a spicy twist, swap the tablespoon of olive oil in the dip for one tablespoon of chipotle sauce.