MyCumbria Card Holders Will Now Receive A Discount at Our Lakes Stores
Written on January 17th, 2020
We’re pleased to announce that we’re teaming up with Cumbria Tourism to reward our local residents! If you’re a MyCumbria card holder and a shopper at Windermere, Keswick, Ulverston, Penrith, Kendal, Kirkby Lonsdale, Carnforth or Milnthorpe stores, from 20th January 2020 you can get yourself £3 off a £30 shop. Simply show your MyCumbria card along with a form of I.D. at the checkout to take advantage of the offer.
Not got a MyCumbria Card? MyCumbria is a membership scheme from Cumbria Tourism exclusively for residents of Cumbria. The card entitles the card holder to a whole range of fantastic deals, offers and discounts from quality attractions, restaurants, accommodation, leisure facilities and shops across the whole county for an entire year.
For an annual membership fee of just £20, the card entitles the holder to all of the offers detailed on the dedicated website. For more information, tap here to visit the MyCumbria Card website.
Tap the button to find your nearest store.
Terms and Conditions
- To redeem the offer, the customer needs to show their MyCumbria card along with a form of I.D. at the checkout.
- The offer is £3 off a £30 shop.
- The offer starts on Monday 20th January 2020.
- The offer is available in our Lakes stores only – Windermere, Keswick, Ulverston, Penrith, Kendal, Kirkby Lonsdale, Carnforth and Milnthorpe.
- The offer is not available to Booths colleagues or in conjunction with any other offer or voucher.
- The offer cannot be redeemed against purchases of fuel, mobile top ups, gift cards, baby milk and any purchases from the Kiosk (including tobacco, lottery and stamps).
- The offer cannot be used on self-checkout.
- The offer cannot be used on Click & Collect pre-orders.
- There is no cash alternative.